There are a lot of good brands out there when it comes to cookware. If you are still trying to find the right items that will suit your kitchen taste and requirements, you may want to look into the following honorable mention cookware brands:
- Caraway. This is another brand that uses the direct-to-consumer model, making their products cheaper than similar cookware. The brand offers superior quality aluminum cookware with ceramic coating and PTFE-free despite the price. Their pans suit modern-themed kitchens, and the set comes in different colors.
- Anolon. The brand is considered one of the pioneers when it comes to hard-anodized non-stick pans. They offer their products at a range of affordable prices. The brand also has a variety of items, including cast iron and copper.
- Calphalon. The brand offers high-quality products similar to the construction of All-Clad. Both brands have been in the business for long years and have solid following. However, Calphalon has an advantage when it comes to variety since it has cast iron, ceramic, non-stick, and stainless steel cookware.
- GreenPan. Its loyal users describe the brand as an equal alternative to Scanpan. Every piece of its non-stick cookware is made of fully-clad stainless steel, hard-anodized aluminum, and other premium materials. Their products are also PTFE-free and come in different colors and styles.
- Staub. It’s high-end, a little pricey, but more affordable than Le Creuset. The brand has been in the business for a long time and has cemented praises over those years. The reputation of their items speaks so much about the quality of their enameled cast iron cookware.
- Demeyere. This Belgian brand dates back 290 years in the kitchen industry. Their products are made from fully-clad stainless steel with layers of aluminum and metals. This is another brand favored by many professional chefs because their pots and pans look sleek and durable.
- Abbio. The brand offers versatile and easy-to-use pots and pans perfect for everyday cooking. Their products are affordable due to the brand’s direct-to-consumer marketing. Each of their cookware comes with a hot pad made of silicone so you can use it from the oven or stove to your tabletop.