G&CICA Member

Is a Twitter Account possible?

I don't use Facebook as I have never liked the ethics of the owners nor trusted their security or privacy protection.

But I am a big fan of Twitter. I have been on it since it's early days and have found its uses to be numerous. It has become a big part of the information I get daily and if you look at its growth you can see how well it is catching on.

I notice there is no Twitter button to click next to F and YouTube. Is that a possibility?

Re: Is a Twitter Account possible?

Yes that is possible. I will see what I can do.

Mike see if that works for you.

I believe Randy Young is also working on this, if anyone wishes to contact him?

5. Likes Randy G Young likes this post.
    G&CICA Member

Ej

The tab works but takes you to @Twitter account, not our account. We need a @GCICA account but then I realize this requires a member or group to run and check a @GCICA account so that may not be feasible without volunteers.

But someone must be running/monitoring the FaceBook account. I can't see it as I am not a member of FaceBook.

I see Twitter as a means to get club info out there and attract new younger members. Older members like myself will some day not be around and you need young members to keep the club going.

7. Likes Randy G Young likes this post.

Mike, Ej is out of pocket for a few days so he might not be responding as quick as he usually does.

I just wanted you to know so you knew you weren't being ignored.....Mark

I believe there was someone already opening a Twitter page. Maybe Randy knows more about this.