hello from kansas

my name is bill cook and i'd like to say thanks for letting me join in with you. a new discovery at home recently made me realize there's more to cast iron than just good cooking. excited to learn more about the collector side of it!

2. Likes Randy G Young likes this post.

Re: hello from kansas

its very addictive Bill, but lots of fun, hope you have a great time with it.

Welcome Bill and please check out our Facebook page also. https://www.facebook.com/groups/griswold/

Hi Bill you will also meet many People along the way Like Randy young,Ej Bogush and mike Hobbs and many others who are wonderful People to know and they are very Honest and just right down good people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Broshuis View Post
    Hi Bill you will also meet many People along the way Like Randy young,Ej Bogush and mike Hobbs and many others who are wonderful People to know and they are very Honest and just right down good people.

I looked at some of the pics. posted, pretty cool looking displays. I like having something new to look for. I just got a new propane burner that will be big enough for the old broken #14 skillet and a pan of fish! I have been in touch with Mike Hobbs about his october auction, I have a big old lid I may have him sell. Anyway, I'm having fun learning new things about old things!