Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

CONVENTION 2015 in ND

2015 GCICA Convention==Please note name change only for the hotel

Come experience the real Fargo, not the movie or the television program.

When: April 30 - May 3, 2015.

The convention registration date has been extended to April 14th. The hotel reservation period (convention rates) has also been extended to the same date.

Where: Baymont Inn & Suites Center (formerly the Best Western--only the name is changed--all else remains the same.)
    3333 - 13th Avenue South
    Fargo, North Dakota
    701-235-3333

Room rate: $94 includes buffet breakfast.
    The buffet is for registered guests only. Anyone attending conference staying elsewhere will be on their own for breakfast.

Pool side $109 includes buffet breakfast.

11 Suites $130 each includes buffet breakfast.

In room sales please request odd numbered rooms 143 - 179. We would like to keep all in-room sales in close proximity to facilitate ease in shopping.

The Baymont Inn & Suites (formerly Best Western) is located just east of I 29 at exit #64. Commlimentary airport shuttle service is available. Delta and Allegiant are the 2 airlines that service the Fargo area.

"The Baymont Inn & Suites (formerly Best Western) is pet friendly - $15.00 per stay"
    The hotel website is www.fargodoublewood.com . This link still gets you to our convention hotel which was sold by Best Western to Baymont Inn & Suites--all else is the same. Only the hotel name changed.

When you send in your registration, tell Cleone if you have dietary restrictions and what they are.

Contact Cleone Leach directly, not me:
    If you have additional questions call my cell phone 701-261-9199 or email me: Cleonel@aol.com
    Last edited by Doris Mosier; 03-29-2015 at 02:43 PM.

Re: CONVENTION 2015 in ND

The 2015 convention planning is in full swing. Registrations are coming in slowly. Early registrations are really helpful as such allows the convention host to better plan all related activities. +++++++++++PLEASE REGISTER EARLY. MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS EARLY +++++++++++++++

Additionally, more table topic presenters and one more seminar are needed. If you can do either, please contact Tom Moran @ 405.831.9156 or email tjmjunkman@tds.net. People are also needed to help with registration, hospitality room, and other functions. Contact Cleone Leach at 701.261.9199 to volunteer your time and talents.

Sounds like this will be a really Great convention, thanks for the information Tom and Doris.

G&CICA Member

Looking forward to the Convention in Fargo. I'll be driving this year & can get there early to lend a hand.

A volunteer! Thanks, Karen. I'm sure Cleone can use your help!

6. Likes Randy G Young likes this post.

The Best Western Hotel in Fargo, North Dakota (2015 Convention Hotel) is now the "Baymont Inn & Suites". Nothing else has changed.

Remember, the free breakfast buffet is for those staying at the conference hotel, not for those staying elsewhere.
    To register and get the $94 rate which includes the breakfast buffet, call 701-235-3333 and identify yourself as a member of the Griswold club.
    Last edited by Doris Mosier; 01-18-2015 at 02:15 PM.

The convention registrations are coming in slow. If you have not registered, please do so. Meal planning, room layouts, and most other elements of the convention relates directly to "head count". Remember, April 1, 2015 is cut off date for registering and for making room reservations within our block of rooms/rate.

Thanks to those who have volunteered to assist at the convention..

G&CICA Member

My husband may come with me to the 2015 conference, what is the process to add him? I should know for sure in the next 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Pfeifer View Post
    My husband may come with me to the 2015 conference, what is the process to add him? I should know for sure in the next 2 weeks.
    Karen, your husband needs to be a member. Contact Gail Parthree to have him added, I think for an extra $5 membership addition. Her email is gail.parthree@comcast.net. She's on vacation this week, so give her a week more to respond (or maybe she has email with her while away...not sure. Doris

G&CICA Member

Thanks. Rich is a member but he can't get away for 2 weeks which is how long I'm planning on driving around the Dakotas. I'll bring him in 2016 to Maine, we'll fly.

G&CICA Convention 2015 is only weeks away!

Name:  IMG_5980 - Copy.JPG
Views: 413
Size:  107.4 KB

The 2015 Convention registration period has been extended to April 14th. The hotel reservation period (convention rates) has also been extended to April 14, 2015.
    Last edited by Doris Mosier; 03-29-2015 at 02:45 PM.

Did anyone take photos at the convention? I wasn't able to attend but hoped there would have been posts. What was the convention commemorative gift? Any photos of Show-N-Tell items?

Former G&CICA President

ANY Information on how the National Convention in N.D. went would be very Appreciative, to the Members that could not attend!
    Thanks,
    Gary

Pictures posted now, Gary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast