G&CICA Moderator

New Pup In The House!

I have not been posting much to the Pups, Pups, and More Pups, section lately, but will try and get back to it soon. My reason is that a new pup has come into the house that is more high maintenance than the cast iron ones . He is a Spinone Italiano, a versatile hunting dog that points upland game, retrieves on land or water and tracks large and small game. Seven Pines Hagrid Bogwalker is his registered name and we call him Hagrid. He is 8 1/2 weeks old now and starts puppy kindergarten at the kennel club this week.

Name:  DSCN1042.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  479.7 KBName:  DSCN1052.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  302.8 KBName:  DSCN1050.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  430.4 KB
    Last edited by Joseph Zawadowski; 06-08-2014 at 08:26 AM.

2. Likes Jeff Nicholas, Russ Weimer likes this post.

Re: New Pup In The House!

What a handsome pup! Cuter than my paperweights. A little higher maintenance but he gives so much in return. Good luck in school, Hagrid. Study hard. Play hard. ☺

How adorable. Do they make one in cast iron?

There are a variety of different pups and dogs made in cast iron. Size will vary depending on whether you buy a paperweight, bank, doorstop, etc. I can't say I've seen a Spinone Italiano in cast iron but then again I have not specifically searched for one. I bet if you look you'll find one or something similar!