Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome

This is the page I copied from the old site. I just cut and paste. The large caps should really be undone do keep this site looking professional. All the old pages could be transferred into this new format.

http://www.gcica.org/forum/content.p...N-FOR-SHIPMENT

how long can we stay loged on? can we keep this window open 24/7 or does that tie up space ?
    when do you think we can lead others this way?

The window can stay open forever. That doesn't draw any resources down. As for the time that depends on how many people we can get involved to help where they can. All the topics need to be made up in a way it is not confusing.

So we need topic suggestions, ordering and so forth. The webmasters will do the set up. We just need suggestions on how this site should work. You don't want to leave that up to me.

To edit your profile and general settings click on the "Settings" link on the colored bar top right.

If you click on the JOIN G&CICA button on top you will see how the content mgmt system works.

If you click on the "Home" link at the top of the page it will take you to the new page.

Want to get notified by email when a new post is made on a topic or thread you are interested in? Click on Forum Tools or Thread Tools in the navigation bar near the top.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12