Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome

Welcome

Designing a website isn't a one person job. Ideas come from all of us. So lets discuss building this site in detail. The Webmasters will do our best to try to implement your suggestions. This forum is still closed to unregistered viewer so your comments will remain private and only viewable by this small group.

Let's start off with the layout and colors you see now. You can scroll down to the bottom of the page and in the right corner you will see a drop box. From here you can choose different colors. The layout remains the same. What color theme do you like best?

I like the RED, which shows burgandy on my monitor, real snazzy look. i m h o

what else can we change or edit EJ ?

Randy is shows burgundy on mine also. If you go into Settings there are many options to choose from.

In the bar above there is a link called "Thread Tools" where you can subscribe to a thread.

OK question, do you only add as a "Friend" if thats all you want to see is that person post? or can we see each others post anyway?

No you can see the post regardless of the friendship status. I just got you notification. Also a email that someone added a new post to this thread.

I haven't added a moderator permissions to anyone yet. I would like to get everyone familiar with the basic website first before I unleash all that admin stuff on everyone. I would like to get a few more people to help with suggestion, navigation and error. Can you suggest anyone?

The little green light by your name on the left side of the post means you are online now.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy G Young View Post
    I like the RED, which shows burgandy on my monitor, real snazzy look.
    Test quote

OK EJ, this rocks, at the risk of sounding like a complete idiot, when i go into my profile, i see where there is things like JOB biography interest etc..but not finding an edit or complete the item method to change or create those features? what am i missing or not doing to create those?
    btw, this really looks great and i like how it access's back to the old website for membership, conventions etc... folks are going to love this, and follow this group takes you to Facebook.. nice touch, now if we can drag them into here it'll be perfect.

Randy do you see a pencil next to your name to edit that stuff? I see different things as a webmaster so this is why I need help from you guys. I don't see what you see.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy G Young View Post
    this really looks great and i like how it access's back to the old website for membership, conventions etc... folks are going to love this, and follow this group takes you to Facebook.
    The way this should eventually work is all that old stuff should be formatted into the forum design. So you never really leave the look of the forum. I did one last night on the reproduction page. I will find it and post a link to it.

Im now finding MY Profile and edit what i see. so lots of changes can be personalized...VERY COOL.

Those questions are the out of box questions. We can place under the profile any questions we want. Something to think about are these questions fine or do they need to more in tune to this site?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast